The global Beta-Carotene Market is expected to reach USD 654.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Beta-carotenes are the type of phytonutrients found in the cells of a wide variety of plants, algae, and bacteria. These phytonutrients help plants absorb light energy for use in photosynthesis. Beta-carotenes are essential anti-oxidants that play a significant role in animal health.
Beta-carotenes are extensively used as coloring agents in the food and beverage industry. Nevertheless, with biotechnological advancements coupled with innovations in recombinant DNA technology, the extraction of carotenoids is now commercially feasible. Owing to this, there is an increase in the production of beta-carotene products. The rise in consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of beta-carotene supplements and fortified foods has led to the use of such products as a preventive measure against various health conditions including arthritis, diabetes, obesity, cancer, macular degeneration, and skin damage, among others.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2605
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Beta-Carotene market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- BASF SE,
- DSM NV,
- FoodChem International Corporation,
- Flavorchem Corporation,
- Lycored, BioExtract,
- DD Williamson Co. Inc.,
- Parry Nutraceuticals,
- Zhejiang Medical Co. Ltd.
Get more Information about this Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/beta-carotene-market
Beta-Carotene Market Segmentation based on Product Type Outlook
- Water Soluble Beta-Carotene
- Fat-Soluble Beta-Carotene
Beta-Carotene Market Segmentation based on Source Outlook
Beta-Carotene Market Segmentation based on Application:
- Food Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
Beta-Carotene Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Key Features of the global Beta-Carotene Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2605
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Browse for More Details:
Flavors Fragrances Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flavors-and-fragrances-market
Pulse Flour Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pulse-flour-market
Beverage Stabilizers Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/beverage-stabilizers-market
Cultured Meat Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cultured-meat-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370