Keyhole pout lip fillers have become increasingly popular over the years, with many people opting for the procedure to enhance their lips' shape, volume, and definition. One of the latest lip filler techniques is keyhole filler, which involves injecting the filler into specific points on the lips to create a natural-looking result. In this article, we will guide you through the steps for keyhole lip fillers and provide a lip care routine to ensure optimal results.
Steps for Keyhole Lip Fillers
- Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with a qualified and experienced injector. During the consultation, the injector will evaluate your lips and discuss your desired results and any concerns you may have.
- Numbing cream: To minimize discomfort, a numbing cream will be applied to the lips before the procedure.
- Injection: The injector will use a fine needle to inject the filler into specific points on the lips, such as the cupid's bow, the corners of the mouth, and the vermilion border. The keyhole technique involves injecting the filler in a specific pattern, creating a natural-looking result.
- Massage: After the injections, the injector will massage the lips to ensure an even distribution of the filler.
- Recovery: The recovery time after keyhole lip fillers is minimal, and you can expect some swelling and redness, which will subside within a few days.
Lip care routine
- Avoid strenuous activity: For the first 24 hours, avoid strenuous activities that may cause the lips to swell, such as exercise or heavy lifting.
- Applying ice to the lips can help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid applying heat to the lips, such as in hot showers or saunas, for the first 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid makeup: Avoid wearing makeup on the lips for the first 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoid exposing the lips to sunlight for at least a week after the procedure.
Keyhole lip fillers are a great option for those looking to enhance their lips' shape, volume, and definition without a dramatic change. The procedure involves injecting the filler into specific points on the lips, creating a natural-looking result. Following a proper lip care routine, such as avoiding strenuous activity and sun exposure, can ensure optimal results. Remember to schedule a consultation with a qualified and experienced injector before undergoing any lip filler procedure.