Point-of-care testing (POCT) is critical for detecting analytes close to the patient, allowing for better disease diagnosis, monitoring, and management. It allows for quick medical decisions because diseases can be diagnosed at an early stage, resulting in better health outcomes for patients by allowing for the early start of treatment. POC testing was first used in 1962 with the development of a method for rapid analysis of blood glucose, and soon after, in 1977, rapid pregnancy tests were developed, ushering in a trend for personalized diagnostics. POC diagnostic devices for monitoring glucose, ECG, blood pressure, and other parameters have greatly aided clinical and personalized healthcare. Several prospective POCDs have been developed in recent years, providing a platform for next-generation POCT. The biosensor is the most important component of POCD and is directly responsible for an assay's bioanalytical performance.
The research study includes an examination of many aspects that contribute to the market's expansion. Market trends, restrictions, and drivers that have a favorable or negative influence on the market are included. This section also discusses the many businesses and applications that may have an impact on the market in the future. The information is based on both recent and historical patterns. The cost structure, market size, Point of Care Diagnostics Sales, Gross Margin and Market Share, Price, Revenue, Size, Forecast, and Growth Rate are all calculated in the report.
To learn more about this report, request a free sample copy:
Key Industry Players in the Point of Care Diagnostics Market:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S.)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S.)
- BioMerieux SA (Marcy l'Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S.)
- Cepheid (California, U.S.)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S.) and Other Major Players.
The global POC Diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of product, end-user, mode of prescription, and region. By product, the point-of-care diagnostic kit market is segmented into glucose monitoring kit, infectious diseases testing kit, pregnancy, and fertility testing kit, hematology testing kit, cardiometabolic monitoring kit, urinalysis testing kit, cholesterol test strips, drug of abuse testing kit, and others. By end-user, the global point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into professional diagnostic centers, research laboratories, homes, and others. By mode of prescription, the global point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into prescription-based point-of-care diagnostics and over-the-counter (OTC)-based point-of-care diagnostics market.
Segmentation Analysis Includes,
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Fertility Testing Products
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
- Molecular Diagnostic
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
Will you have any doubt about this report? Please contact us on:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the POC Diagnostics Market Size analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing point of care diagnostics market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the point of care diagnostics market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 positively impacted the clinical laboratories segment, as the pandemic has boosted clinical laboratory testing services. Based on the study published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information in July 2020, the use of clinical diagnostics, including molecular and serological testing approaches for severe acute respiratory syndrome‐coronavirus 2 (SARS‐CoV‐2) testing, has increased. The increasing number of COVID-19 variants is further likely to drive the growth of the clinical laboratories segment.
Purchase This Report: -
Point-of-care diagnostics has witnessed considerable progress in the past years. Integration of molecular diagnostics in POC testing is one of the significant advancements in this segment. Despite the fact that major players have limited the opportunities for new entrants, some companies were able to mark their entry into the market.
Related Report: -
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047