My family loves Japanese hamburger, Menchi Katstu, and Japanese Curry. Menchi Buy Ketamine Katsu is principally a Japanese burger croquette that's breaded and deep fried and it’s not the healthiest.
We're trying to cut down on some of our meat consumption and frequently these galettes are made with a nice, adipose admixture of beef and pork. What to do?
Just ground lemon might be too dry but that's what palpitated mushrooms are for.
By adding, coarsely ground mushroom to the croquette blend, we can keep the galettes wettish and flavourful. rather of the traditional bath in a pot of hot oil painting, I state fry them.
You get a nicely browned, crisp crust without all that oil painting. Do try to use whole wheat panko if you can find it. It’s delicious and because it’s formerly a richer, brown colour, your finished croquette will look nicer.
The lemon and mushroom croquette is succulent on its own or indeed as a burger stand in on a bun for a nice treat.
Turkey and Mushroom Menchi Katsu with Curry
Prep Time 45 twinkles
Cook Time 15 to 45 twinkles( if you have to cook the croquettes in batches)
Serves 4- 6
Turkey/ Mushroom croquette
• 454 grams ground lemon
• 150 grams mushrooms, palpitated in food processor
• 1 egg, beaten
• 2 green onions, diced
• 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp kosher swab
• A many grinds black pepper
• 1 clove garlic, diced( or grated on a scrape)
• 1 tsp diced gusto( or grated on a scrape)
•1/2 mug flour
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 mugs whole wheat panko
• 2 tbls sesame seeds
• 1 tbls unflavoured oil painting, like canola
• 1 onion, thick splints
• 5 med/ large button mushrooms, bestowed
• 1 small sweet potato, hulled and cut into bite sized pieces( about3/4 mug)
• 1 small grandiloquent carrot, hulled and cut into bite sized pieces( about1/3 mug)
• 5 baby potatoes, cut in half
• 1 box( approx 100 mg) of Japanese Curry Cubes
•21/2 mugs water( you might need a bit more if too thick)
1. Grind your mushrooms in the food processor by pulsing until they act small bullets- do n’t puree
2. Put all of the constituents in a coliseum and, using your hand, mix well. Taste by taking a pinch of meat admixture and shindig in apan.However, add further swab, If demanded.
3. Form the blend into 5 or 6 galettes – depends on the size you want
4. Put them on a diploma lined small charger and leave them to set in the fridge for at least one hour.