Dental radiographic procedures are employed to assess overall oral health and detect anatomical deformities arising due to congenital defects, developmental disorders, and acquired traumatic injuries. The dental disorders occurring in the patients, including dental caries, periodontal diseases, tooth erosion, cracked tooth, cleft palate, cyst, tumorous growth, and abscess, can be diagnosed through dental radiographic procedures.
The global dental radiography market is projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period 2022-2031. The high prevalence and growing incidences of oral cancer, oral disorders and the technological advancements in dental radiography systems are the key propellers for the growth of the market. The development of advancements such as integration of software with the dental imaging systems, arises in dental tourism and increased awareness regarding dental care and oral hygiene are leading to the evolving of dental radiography continuously. In terms of regional markets potential, Europe and Asia-Pacific are projected to grow with considerable CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2031. The rising prevalence of oral disorders and oral cancer, rising need for cosmetic dentistry, growing technology adoption,
The global dental radiography market report highlights that the market was valued at $2,328.5 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $3,914.8 million by the end of 2031. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.17% during the forecast period 2022-2031.
The market for dental radiography devices is rapidly growing, with an increasing number of dental procedures requiring modalities. Oral cancer and oral disorders have emerged as serious public health concerns and rising awareness for oral health is driving the market forward. Various branches of dentistry such as implantology, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery and orthodontics require radiography techniques as a basic diagnostic tool.
Global Dental Radiography Market Drivers
The high prevalence and growing incidences of oral diseases are one of the major factors augmenting the global dental radiography market. Furthermore, dental radiography imaging systems are witnessing a better field of view in recent years. Extended fields of view are essential for panoramic radiographic imaging to analyze the anatomy of teeth, structural changes in mandible or maxilla, and surrounding soft tissues. The newly launched products in the global dental radiography market encompass necessary features that are required by dentists to carry out basic clinical functions as well as advanced surgical applications. As a result, the growth of oral diagnosis propels the global market for dental radiography.
Global Dental Radiography Market Constraints
The factors restraining the growth of the global dental radiography market include the risks associated with radiation exposure and delay in regulatory approvals. Exposure to ionizing radiations hinders the market's growth. Moreover, another factor restraining the growth of the global dental radiography market is the high cost associated with dental procedures and equipment.
Global Dental Radiography Market Opportunities
High growth opportunities in emerging economies and the emergence of local companies in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa hold immense potential for the global dental radiography market growth. In an era of software and digitalization, increased demand for cosmetic dentistry aids in rising the global market for dental radiography.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Dental Radiography Market
The COVID-19 pandemic had a debilitating impact on the global healthcare ecosystem. Hospitals and clinics faced several challenges such as lack of resources, high patient influx, and risk of infection among care providers. The dental radiography market was negatively impacted due to the pandemic due to stoppage and postponing of elective procedures, including dental procedures. The market is projected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period 2022-2031. The increasing innovations and product designs in the global market and the growing use in emerging economies are the driving factors for the growth of the market.
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
Some key players operating in the market include Carestream Dental LLC, Midmark Corporation, Acteon Group, Dentsply Sirona, Inc., Envista Holdings Corporation, J. MORITA Corporation, Planmeca Group, Takara Belmont Corporation, Straumann Group, 3Shape A/S are DÜRR DENTAL SE, are few among others.
Some strategies covered in this segment are funding activities, mergers and acquisitions (MAs), partnerships, alliances, business expansion, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global dental radiography market?
• What are the key regulations governing the dental radiography market in key regions?
• What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global dental radiography market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global dental radiography market?
• What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the global dental radiography market?
• Which region has the highest growth rate in the dental radiography market?
• Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global dental radiography market?
• What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global dental radiography market?
• Which are the emerging companies in the global dental radiography market?
Request Sample- https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1265type=download
How This Report Can Add Value
The report will be most beneficial for manufacturers of dental radiography system.
Assuming that the reader is a manufacturer of dental radiography, the report will assist them in the following ways:
• Understand their position compared to other key players in the market
• Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on dental radiography and the entry barriers for new companies
• Gain insights into end-user perception concerning the dental radiography market
• Identify some key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution
BIS Related Studies