The most popular student in the class. The prison has been closed and reopened as a high school, but the struggle to survive and thrive remains! Play School Days online game for free at cookie clicker.
As you explore a city filled with interactive props, live every hour of every day in real-time, from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes. Learning from each class allows you to answer real-world questions in ten different subjects as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. With over 100 other students walking the halls, however, an equally important popularity contest determines whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a "Private" education to remove ads and personalize the school by starting with a student of your own design and saving your changes to all ten classes, as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that doesn't end until you're ready.
In-game tutorials go into greater detail, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Assault (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G stands for Grapple.
R stands for "Run."
P stands for Pick-Up / Drop-Off (with a direction to throw)
T is for taunt (interact with props)
- Hold down ATTACK and RUN at the same time to launch a powerful attack.
- In a grapple, press any button in any direction (or none at all) to initiate different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
- Hold down RUN and PICK-UP at the same time to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Pause the game by touching the clock or the health meter for more options.
- Tap the speech bubbles to move through conversations more quickly.