In this blog, let’s see I Moist Soap uses, ingredients, how to use, Reviews, Side effects and more.
- Combination of aloe vera and olive oil moisturize the skin.
- Enriched with vitamins that moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin.
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis when used with other emollient creams.
- Extra mild and gentle soap that does not strip away skins natural moisture.
- Gives Well hydrated skin and suits all age group.
- Vitamin rich formulation ensures healthy skin.
- Fortified with emollients.
- Hydrates sensitive skin.
- Locks up moisture.
- Soft and supple skin.
- Aloe vera: moisturizes and stimulates the growth of new cells.
- Olive oil: skin moisturizer.
Sodium palmate sodium palm kernelate, aqua, aloe vera gel , perfume, glycerine, kokum butter, olive oil, titanium dioxide, HEDP 60%, vitamin E, tinogard.
Directions For Use:
- Use it as daily bathing bar.
- Safety information:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
Where to buy an I Moist Soap ?