The global perimeter intrusion detection systems market is forecast to reach USD 42.30 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Intrusion detection systems for premises are tailored to suit any size perimeter and gives an effective way to boost security measures. It can be used with an existing security fencing for total coverage. Many large-sized organizations, factories, warehouses, and storage sites can benefit from having a PIDS system in place.
The system initiates warning of any climbing or suspicious activity anywhere on the perimeter in which it is installed. For instance, the system can detect any unwanted intruders during any theft of precious goods, such as steel or copper. The system uses a cable that runs around the existing fencing and alarms when triggered by any movement. From chain link to welded mesh fencing, PIDS can work with everything to improve the perimeter's security. Thus, the system is cost-saving since it does not need the existing fence to be taken out.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2318
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the deployment types, barrier-mounted accounted for the largest market share of ~25% in the year 2018. These detection systems are equipped with DAS cable and other motion sensors mounted on the perimeter. These perimeter intrusion systems are ideal for large premises and detect any movement inside or outside the premises.
- The ground-based deployment is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 15.5% during the forecast period. The detection systems are equipped with DAS cable and pressure-sensitive cable or electromagnetic field and do not require any physical barrier. These systems initiate a warning on the detection of any intrusion into the premise.
- Among the components, solutions accounted for a larger market share of ~55% in the year 2018. The segment includes sensors and surveillance systems such as microwave sensors, radar sensors, cameras, servers, video analytics, and many more.
- The services component is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 15.0% during the forecast period. The segment includes professional and managed services. The demand for managed services is a significant factor driving the segment.
- North America held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018. The region has successfully adapted perimeter intrusion detection systems technologies and is investing highly in newer technologies like cloud computing, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, and more. All these factors together will boost the market in the region, allowing it to lead the market throughout the forecast period. Moreover, the presence of several players in the market, such as Johnson Controls, Honeywell, RBtec Perimeter Security Systems, Anixter, and FLIR Systems, also boosts the market growth in the region.
- Key participants include Jacksons Fencing, Flir Systems, UTC Climate, Southwest Microwave, Honeywell Interntional Inc, Controls Security, Future Fibre Technologies, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, CIAS Elettronica Srl, Advanced Perimeter Systems, Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems, Fiber Sensys, Anixter, and Detekion Security Systems, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2318
Segments covered in the report:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Support and Maintenance
- System Integration
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Rapidly Deployable
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Small and Medium Sized Organizations
- Large Organizations
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Military Defense
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate owing to rising development and population demands.
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is further validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts, and professionals. The report considers regional demand and supply ratio, investments, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. The data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, regulatory published materials, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide an accurate insight into the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides beneficial information to companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. The market estimates and forecast data have been thoroughly verified through exhaustive primary research.
To read more about the report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/perimeter-intrusion-detection-systems-market
Thank you for reading our report. Reports and Data provides customization of the report as per the needs of the clients. For further inquiry on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to fit your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs