The Global Enterprise video market is forecast to reach USD 24.63 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Enterprise video market is forecasted to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Some of the primary factors contributing to the growth of the market are increased demand for video streaming, continuous expansion in the number of internet users, and advancements in cloud technology. In addition to these factors, one of the essential factors contributing to the development of the enterprise video market is the globalization of various industries. The increased emphasis on globalization among different enterprises has resulted in rising demand for enhancing their internal as well as external communication process and remain well connected with their employees located in different locations. The increasing need for improving enterprise communication process has resulted in rising demand and incorporation of enterprise video in the communication system of the enterprises that are propelling the growth of the market.
Apart from the factors specified above, different initiatives taken by the key players of the market is also boosting the growth of the enterprise video market. As an instance, in 2016, IBM, a key player of the market, had introduced a software solution for enterprises- Ustream eCDN that helps in delivering enhanced video streaming services. Such advancements made by key players of the market plays a pivotal role in the expansion of the enterprise video market.
In regards to region, Europe occupies the second largest market share in the enterprise video market. The prominent market presence of Europe in the enterprise video market is attributed to the advancements of networking technologies and enhanced use of cloud-based applications in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1614
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Enterprise video market held a market share of USD 14.75 Billion in the year 2019, with a growth rate of 6.8% during the forecast period.
- Factors like the expansion of media and entertainment industry and the education sector are positively impacting the growth of the market.
- In the context of Type, the Video conferencing segment dominates the market that generated the highest revenue of USD 5.32 Billion in 2018 with a growth rate of 7.1% during the forecast period. Factors contributing to the generated revenue of this segment are the globalization of enterprises and the associated rise in demand for streamlining the communication process between employees located in different geographic location.
- In regards to Deployment type, On-premises segment leads the market occupying a larger market share of 75.0% with a growth rate of 6.4% during the forecast period. The market share held by the segment is attributed to the high preference of different enterprises to incorporate enterprise video solutions as a part of their communication system and conduct team meetings and training to be held on the premises with its help.
- While discussing Deployment type, it is mentionable here that the Cloud segment is forecasted to experience a higher growth rate of 7.8% during the forecast period that is forecasted to occupy 27.0% of the market by 2026. The growth rate of this segment is attributed to increasing emphasis on globalization among different enterprises and the associated rise in demand for communicating with employees situated in different geographic locations.
- In regards to Application, the Corporate Communications segment can be seen to lead the market that holds the largest market share of 31.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. The market dominance of the Corporate Communications segment is the consequence of the elevated need for enterprises to enhance their communication system along with the effectiveness of enterprise communication in strengthening internal and external communication of enterprises and establish effective communication with employees, stakeholders, and partners.
- In regards to region, Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period. The growth rate of Asia Pacific in the market is the result of the rise in IT companies, enhanced IT penetration, and increased government expenditure on internet infrastructure.
- Key participants include Kaltura, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Brightcove, Avaya, Panopto, Mediaplatform, Inc., and VBrick Systems.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1614
The report focuses on evaluation of the given market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report provides details of the market considering the geographical landscape that includes North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East Africa.The report covers assessment of revenue estimations and shares, current market value, future market valuation, market share, revenue growth and market size in each region. It studies production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, consumer behavior shift, current and emerging trends, and initiatives taken by the key players in each major region.
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Video Content Management
- Video conferencing
Deployment type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
Offerings Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
Organization size Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
End-users Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Banking, financial services and insurance [BFSI]
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information Technology (IT) and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Corporate Communications
- Client Engagement and Marketing
- Training and Development
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/enterprise-video-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Major Developments in the Smart Education and Learning Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/major-developments-in-the-smart-education-and-learning-market
The increasing adoption of RegTech in the financial sphere and emerging players in the market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/the-increasing-adoption-of-regtech-in-the-financial-sphere
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs