Increasing demand for therapeutics with high purity, rising production of generic drugs, and growing adoption of track etched membrane in food and beverage industry are key factors driving market growth
The global track etched membrane market size is expected to reach USD 1,432.5 Million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 11.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising adoption of track etched membranes in pharmaceutical and food and beverage industry, rapid technological advancements, and growing demand for high purity therapeutics and drugs are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing research and development activities in the pharmaceutical sector and rising investment and funding for accelerating biopharmaceutical research are some other factors expected to drive market growth going ahead.
Track etched membranes are porous systems made of thin polymer foils that have pores from one surface to another. Track etched membranes can have a unique pore structure and are generally produced by ion bombardment of polymer films with heavy ions and their subsequent chemical etching. These membranes offer unique advantages over traditional membranes because of their precisely determined structure. Extensive research has been carried out to develop track etched membranes with enhanced properties and functions and this is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4101
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Membrane filters segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of membrane filters in various industries for sterilization, sample preparation, and final filtration applications.
- Polycarbonate track etched membranes are extensively used in cell biology research experiments, analytical testing, and in food and beverage industry and this is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the polycarbonate segment.
- Cell biology segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of track etched membranes in development and production of cell-based therapeutics and vaccines, growing demand for mAbs, and increasing funding for accelerating cell-based research.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing production of generic drugs and biologics, rising investment in biopharmaceutical RD, and growing demand for cell-based therapeutics.
- North America is expected to account for significant revenue share between 2021 and 2028, attributable to establishment of ultramodern research facilities, increasing adoption of track etched membranes in food and beverages industry, and robust presence of key players in the region.
North America is the largest market for healthcare, followed by Asia-Pacific, Western Europe and then the other regions. Due to favorable regulations and policies in these regions, healthcare industry is rapidly growing. As the market in developed countries is nearly saturated, market players have shifted their focus toward the developing regions, especially the emerging economies of Asia Pacific.
Request for Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4101
The prominent factors favoring market growth include increasing launches and initiatives by the market players to provide rapid treatment for addressing the diseases of the patients in the healthcare industry. Market-trend-based strategies for the healthcare market include increasing the adoption of bundled payments, using digital tools, increasing collaborations across industries and companies, focusing on the development of new medicines, and adopting hybrid imaging technology. Players adopted strategies in the healthcare industry include acquiring companies in similar industries to expand their presence and focusing on offering quality products and services.
The competitive landscape section of the report discusses in detail the company overview, product and services portfolio, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, and global market position. It further sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, agreements, and product launches.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Corning, Inc., it4ip S.A., Sterlitech Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Brand GmbH, Sabeu Plastik and Membrane Technologie, Zefon International, and Advantec MFS, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/track-etched-membrane-market
Further, the report segments the Track Etched Membrane market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and technology among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Track Etched Membrane Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Membrane Filters
- Capsule Cartridge Filters
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cell Biology
- Analytical Testing
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Hospital and Diagnostic Centers
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4101
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedic-navigation-systems-market
Lithium Therapy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lithium-therapy-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-track-etched-membrane-market