PayPal Login is one of the most popular online payment service platforms in the world that facilitate payments between businesses and individuals. It was initially founded in December 1998 by three men: Max Levchin, Luke Nosek, and Peter Thiel. It is also available as a mobile app for Android users on Google Play Store (100 million plus downloads) and for iOS users on the App Store. It offers services like online payments, debit cards, credit cards, check cashing, e-check services, PayPal Shipping, Invoicing, PayPal Loans, and Working Capital. PayPal login gives access to its users for sending or receiving online payments, and other features within a few clicks and taps. It is accepted by millions of large and small online and real-world businesses in the real world.
In our further content, we will cover some topics such as in how many countries PayPal is available and troubleshooting tips for PayPal login issues.
In how many countries is PayPal available?
PayPal is available in more than 200 different countries/regions and it also supports 25 different currencies. Mostly all the countries in the world support PayPal login to facilitate payments except,
- Central African Republic
- Saint Lucia
- South Sudan
- North Korea
- Equatorial Guinea
PayPal login issues troubleshooting tips for mobile app and browser:
There are various reasons due to which users may face PayPal login issues. We have mentioned some troubleshooting tips that will help you to fix login issues are as follows,
- First of all try closing and reopening the PayPal app and website on mobile, computer, or laptop.
- Check if PayPal is down, sometimes login issues may arise because of server issues for example server downtime, app maintenance, the site itself might be down, and other glitches, so it is better to wait for some time and then try to log in again in this case.
- Double-check your login credentials.
- Update your app and web browser to its latest version.
- Try to turn it off and then on your desktop or mobile.
- Try to use different web browsers because sometimes web browsers may also cause login issues.
- In case you are using any VPN or proxy service to hide your identity then immediately disable it and then try to log in again.
- Forgot password is one of the most common reasons behind login issues, in this case resetting your password through the “Forgot your Password” link by using your email can help you to fix login issues. (Use an email that is registered to your PayPal account)
- Make sure your phone, computer, or laptop is connected to good internet connectivity. Poor or unstable internet connectivity can also cause PayPal login issues.
- Try to switch your Wi-Fi network to phone data or vice versa on your desktop or mobile phone.
- Try to clear all cache data from your web browser or PayPal mobile app and then try to open it again.
- If you are still not able to log in after following these tips, then contact the customer support center of PayPal for assistance.
Also Read More :
Cash App Login was launched that eliminated the problem of carrying physical notes everywhere, which enhanced the risk of them being stolen. Therefore, Cash App has become popular among the people of the United States and the United Kingdom. Today we will make you aware of the benefits that can be availed by you after you create an account on it and then do the Cash App login.
In our above content, we have covered some topics such as an introduction to PayPal and countries in which it is available or not. Along with that we have also covered some troubleshooting tips that can help you to fix your PayPal login issues. We hope that the given information is helpful to you, in case you are still not able to log in to your PayPal account then you can contact customer support for assistance.