Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Monkeypox Market: Focus on Therapeutics, Vaccines and Diagnostic Kits, 2023-2035”
The study features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunity for the players focused on the development of monkeypox therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostic kits.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A general introduction to monkeypox virus, along with information on signs and symptoms of the disease, history of monkeypox outbreaks and details on transmission of disease from animals to humans and humans to humans.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines that are approved / under development, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of monkeypox diagnostic kits, based on several relevant parameters.
- A product competitiveness analysis of the monkeypox diagnostic kits, based on supplier power and product competitiveness.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) engaged in monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits domain.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders engaged in this domain, during the period 2018-2022 (till October).
- An in-depth analysis on various grants, received since the year 2003, by players engaged in this field.
- A detailed analysis of more than 200 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits, during the period of 2018-2022 (till September).
- A qualitative analysis to understand the five competitive forces under an insightful Porter's Five Forces framework.
- More than 165 diagnostic kits are currently available in the market for the detection of monkeypox virus; these kits utilize various detection methods for monkeypox diagnosis
- Presently, more than 25 therapeutics and vaccines are either marketed or under preclinical / clinical development for the treatment and prevention of monkeypox disease.
- A detailed market forecast for monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Type of Product
- Bavarian Nordic
- Emergent BioSolutions
- KM Biologics
- SIGA Technologies
- Type of Kit
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Detection Kits
- Antigen Detection Kits
- Antibody Detection Kits
- Type of End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US and Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan and Australia)
- Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Willy Tozoke Laou Man Cheong (Business Director, Hunan Runmei Gene Technology)
- John W Sharkey (Vice President, Business Development, GeoVax)
- Horace Lee (Sales Manager, Firegene)
- Alan Yu (Sales Manager, Hangzhou Testsea Biotechnology)
Key companies covered in the report
- Bavarian Nordic
- Emergent BioSolutions
- ACON Laboratories
- altona Diagnostics
- DNA Software
- Goldsite Diagnostics
- Hangzhou Testsea Biotechnology
- Jiangsu Bioperfectus Technologies
- Lansion Biotechnology
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/monkeypox-treatment-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Quantum Computing in Drug Discovery Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
- Viral Clearance and Viral Testing Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415