The Global Activewear Market size was USD 393.20 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increased health awareness among people to stay healthy, and also increased adoption of innovative and light activewear.
Wearing activewear is appropriate for both exercising and informal occasions. Activewear is attractive yet cozy clothing that is perfect for working out or unwinding. Although the clothing can be worn for other activities, it was originally designed to be worn for exercising. Their layout takes practicality into account. They could be constructed with performance textiles, for instance, to make them suitable for wicking away perspiration and having a stretch.
Activewear apparel offers both style and comfort, allowing the wearer to seamlessly shift from the gym to other activities. People can wear appropriate for a variety of activities when they wear activewear. Active people, for instance, might prefer to go on extended walks or leisurely bicycle rides before heading out to dinner or the movies. Activewear is suitable for a variety of situations and activities. People that live active lives frequently opt to dress casually in activewear. This enables people to take pleasure in activities both indoors and outside in comfort. Activewear also encompasses several types of footwear and fashion accessories.
Get a sample of the report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5435
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Activewear market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- PUMA SE,
- PVH Corp.,
- ASICS Corporation,
- Hanesbrands Inc.,
- The Gap, Inc.,
- Skechers USA, Inc.,
- Columbia Sportswear Company,
- Under Armour®, Inc.
Purchase Premium Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/5435
The Global Activewear industries are also studied based on leading segments, and examines dominant product and application segments in detail. The report aims to help reader’s benefits from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Activewear industries. It offers key information on drivers and restraints influencing the leading segments in the global Activewear industries.
By Product Type Outlook
- Tops T-Shirts
- Sweatpants Yoga Pants
- Skirts Shorts
By Material Type Outlook
By Distribution Channel Outlook
By End-Use Outlook
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across the leading regions.
Activewear Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Key Features of the global Activewear Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5435
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Key questions addressed in the Report:
- Which key players are operating in the global Activewear market?
- Which key factors are expected to hamper global market revenue growth?
- What market size is the global Activewear market expected to reach throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2030?
- Which region is expected to account for robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
- Which regional segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- What revenue CGAR is the global Activewear market expected to register during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Activewear market?
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Urban Farming Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urban-farming-market
Vacuum Packaging Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vacuum-packaging-market
Vanilla Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vanilla-market
Vapor Recovery Unit Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vapor-recovery-unit-market
Vertical Farming Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vertical-farming-market
Vitamin B4 Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-b4-market
Vitamin H (Biotin) Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-h-biotin-market
Wallet Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wallet-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights