Google processes 3.5 billion searches per day. This is a massive 40,000 per second of searches! Your biggest challenge is getting your brand noticed and ranking your website higher. The right digital marketing strategy can help you hit the target. Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and Pay per Click(PPC ) advertising can be the two effective marketing methods. They help increase traffic and generate sales.
Both SEO and PPC can be used in your Search Engine Marketing campaign. The primary question that arises here is when you need to optimize and when you should pay for traffic. This blog will try to find the difference between SEO and PPC and when to use what for your business.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization includes strategies to improve your website's visibility. It helps your website rank higher and gain organic traffic from search engines. Good SEO plans can help you rank high in search engines, but it takes time.
Most SEO strategies focus on link building, content creation, backlinks, and Google’s hundreds of ranking factors. However, SEO deals with organic traffic, which is very scalable, cost-effective, and has staying power.
If you are searching for the best SEO Company in Mumbai or anywhere else in India, Whisskers Digital Marketing Agency is your ideal choice.
With SEO content, you can rank and drive traffic to your website. So, you don’t need to spend money to attract your target customers. Unlike a pay-per-click in a PPC campaign, customers click on your link without costing you anything.
Benefits of using SEO
- SEO is cheaper in the long run.
- SEO deals with organic traffic, i.e., high search engine rankings drive consistent traffic to your website.
- Creates a trustworthy user experience
- Improves brand awareness
- It boosts your website's credibility.
- It benefits other marketing initiatives.
- You want to work with a limited marketing budget.
- Need to build your brand authority.
- Need to connect with your audience at different stages of the sales funnel.
- Need to maximize return on investment in the long run
What is PPC?
Pay-per-click or PPC advertising is a crucial component of Search Engine Marketing. Here an advertiser pays a publisher (Google or Facebook) for each click users makes on their ads. This method only allows your business to pay when users interact with your ads. PPC ads attract only those people who are interested in your offer.
PPC advertising gives your business a competitive edge in a crowded digital market. Google Ads are the most popular form of PPC ad campaigns. You must have seen paid search ads above and below organic results on the first search engine results page.
It helps you quickly target consumers if you don’t have the required domain authority on search engines. The cost of PPC ads usually depends on the search volume of the targeted keywords and your industry.
Benefits of PPC
- PPC ads appear above organic rankings.
- PPC offers quick results.
- PC allows you to get your target audience.
- You can run two different PPC ads simultaneously with a PPC campaign to measure the one with better conversion.
- Situations that need quick results
- You have a distinct and first-of-its-kind product
- Promotion of time-bound offers
- To direct your audience to a landing page or a sales page.
SEO or PPC: What is best for my brand?
SEO and PPC are both efficient methods of driving traffic to a website. They can bring measurable results whether used independently or together. The need to use SEO or PPC depends on your digital marketing objectives.
- How long can you wait for the results of your campaign?
- What budget have you set?
- How are the rankings of your peers in organic search results?
- What is your website domain authority?
- Do you want leads now or later?
SEO can be beneficial for start-ups and small businesses that do not set a high budget for paid advertising. A robust SEO strategy could help your brand increase its online visibility in both organic search results and the local markets.
If you have a niche market, you can easily find a relevant keyword and a good search volume and develop an effective SEO strategy.
E-commerce sites that face challenges to outrank competitor sites in organic search results may need more than SEO. Here, PPC paid ads could prove beneficial to create brand awareness.
Similarly, if you can set aside a generous advertising budget for your business, you can opt for PPC ads. It gives immediate results. It will also help you target specific audiences in comparison to billboard advertising.
Whiskers SEO Agency in Mumbai: Your Gateway to Digital Marketing
Whisskers Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai is the best SEO Company Mumbai. We work with a team of SEO experts and experienced digital marketing executives that provide customized SEO plans with promising keywords, result-oriented on-page, and off-page content, and quality backlinks.
Whisskers SEO Agency in Mumbai provides in-depth research, extensive SEO planning, and strategic execution of digital marketing initiatives. We have successfully provided worthwhile SEO results and advertising success to our clients worldwide across three continents and fifteen countries.
Contact us today to book a consultation.