Are you interested and curious about the Coinbase App? If so then you have landed on the right page as I am going to break down the entire process of how you can get started with Coinbase.
In this article, I will give you a detailed approach to how you can set up or create your account on the mobile app of Coinbase.
So, without wasting your time, let us get right to it.
How to create a new wallet on Coinbase?
First, make sure you have downloaded the mobile app on your mobile device. Follow the below-mentioned steps to the letter to create your new wallet on the Coinbase app.
- On the app select the option which says “Create a new wallet”.
- Choose a username for your account and set your privacy preferences. This is an important step as your user ID is going to be the way other wallet users are going to find you and send you payments.
- Choose your preferred security method, biometrics, or passcode according to the Coinbase guidelines.
- Make sure you have backed up your recovery phrase as this acts as a key to your wallet. Keep this recovery key safe as this is the only way you can access your wallet and Coinbase cannot recover this phrase for you.
- After all the above-mentioned specified steps are completed you are all set! Your Coinbase wallet is ready to be used through the Coinbase app.
Importing or recovering existing Coinbase account: procedure
Are you thinking about importing or recovering an account that is already in use? Then follow these steps to solve your issue.
- Install the Coinbase app on your mobile devices.
- After you have opened yourCoinbase app select “I already have a wallet”. After this either you will have to restore your wallet from an already existing cloud backup, or you will have to use your 12-word recovery phrase.
Overall, the Coinbase app is a popular choice for those users who are interested in buying, selling, and storing cryptocurrencies. It's important to note, however, that while Coinbase is a reputable platform, there are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies, including the potential for price volatility and the lack of regulatory oversight. Users should carefully consider their investment objectives and risk tolerance before buying or selling cryptocurrencies on Coinbase or any other platform.