Global Food Biotechnology market was estimated at USD 29.51 billion in 2021, and is anticipated to reach USD 58.24 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
Food biotechnology is the field of biotechnology used to modify the genes of animals, plants and microorganisms to create genetically modified products with high nutritional properties. Genetically enhanced crops have benefited farmers, producers and consumers by increasing their production and improving product quality that is expected to drive the market. Although traditional agricultural and crop improvement is not generally seen as food biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology, animal and plant food, is expected to become an increasingly important "engine" for the agricultural food sector.
Food biotechnology is the application of a modern biotechnological methodology to producing and processing food. Fermentation of food, which is the former biotechnological process, and food additives, also plant and animal cell cultures, are incorporated. Innovations in different processes such as fermentation and enzyme technological processes, genetic engineering, protein engineering, bioengineering, and processes involving monoclonal antibodies have launched exciting dimensions to food biotechnology. While, traditional agriculture and crop breeding are not generally regarded as food biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology, that is animal and plant foods are anticipated to become an increasingly important “engine” of development for the agri-food sector.
To have a snippet of the report, request Report Sample:
Why was the report written?
- - This report provides reliable and detailed data about the soup market, which bridges the gap between understanding market trends and the ingredients behind them.
- Based on extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive, detailed data, this report enables marketers to update strategic and tactical plans with confidence.
-To plan strategies effectively, marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global "Food Biotechnology Market" 2021 Research Report is a historical overview and in-depth study of the current and future market of the food biotechnology industry. The report provides an important overview of food biotechnology market share with key introductions to competitors, key vendors, top regions, product types and end industries. This report provides a historical overview of food biotechnology market trends, growth, revenue, potential, cost structure and key driver analysis.
Top Companies Involved are: ABS Global, Arcadia Biosciences, AquaBounty Technologies, BASF Plant Science, Bayer CropScience AG, Camson Bio Technologies Ltd, Dow AgroSciences LLC, DuPont Pioneer, Evogene Ltd, Hy-Line International, KWS Group, Monsanto, Origin Agritech Limited, Syngenta AG
- Transgenic Crops
- Synthetic Biology Derived Products
Regions covered in the Food Biotechnology Market Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
Get Discount on This Report:
Important Facts About the Global Market Report:
- The report combines the historical data and analysis required for a comprehensive research report.
- Research This research report includes details of global Food biotechnology market, market share, supply-demand ratio, supply chain analysis and import / export.
- Report This report covers the various approaches and procedures adopted by key market players that enable businesses to make effective decisions.
- The report provides information such as production values, strategies adopted by market players, and the products / services they offer.
- Company profile with comprehensive strategy, financial details and latest developments.
- Research studies show how different end users / applications contribute to the global market.
Our analysis includes market research that considers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact us to fully understand the current situation's impact on the market. Our team of expert analysts will provide reports customized to your needs.
Will you have any questions about this report? Please contact us on:
Read More Reports
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Email : email@example.com