We all know that Coinbase Pro is soon going to bid us goodbye and then it would be replaced by Coinbase advanced Trade. In that context, a lot of users are coming up with a query- whether there is a separate app for Advanced Trade just like the Coinbase App? If the App is there, how can one get started with it?
Well, if you also have the same query and you want a reliable answer to your question then this blog post is going to help you with that. Today, through this post, we will be having a glance at how you can get started with Advanced Trade offered by Coinbase.
Answering if there is a Coinbase Advanced Trade app
All the users should note that there is no such app for this specific platform. However, the Coinbase App has an in-build and a separate section that is completely dedicated to providing you with all the features of "Advanced Trade."
On the other hand, if we speak about the Coinbase Pro app, the app still does exist. So, whenever you make search for the Coinbase Advanced Trade app, you will be taken to a page from where you can download the Coinbase Pro app only.
How to get started with Advanced Trade on Coinbase?
To answer this query of yours, I would again like to shed some light on one point. The Advanced Trade feature is now available on the Coinbase exchange. Whether you use Coinbase through the exchange or you are using the Coinbase App, you will be able to access all the features of advanced trade in it. To get started, here is what you need to do:
- Make your way to the por.coinbase.com website from your browser
- Followed by this, you can click on the "GET STARTED" button
- Next up, select the "Go to Advanced Trade" option on the next pop-up window
- Followed by this, you can select the option referred to as "Advance Now"
- Add the required details in the sign-up form of Coinbase
- After doing so, read the user agreement and click the box to show your acceptance
- Click the "Create Free Account" option to proceed further
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the upcoming windows and you're done
Now you can clearly see how easy it is to get started with using the Coinbase Advanced Trade feature directly through the Coinbase App or exchange. However, before you switch to Advanced trading, make sure you have a basic understanding of crypto trading and you are well versed in using the trading tools.