Government initiatives for large scale technical advancements in the therapeutic obstructive sleep apnea devices, rise in geriatric population, rise in respiratory diseases are key factors contributing to a high CAGR during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices market was valued at 2.86 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 6.22 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 10.1%. Obstructive sleep apnea is the most predominant forms of apnea and is classified by frequent episodes of total or partial obstructions of the upper airway during nap, despite the effort to breathe, it is usually related with a reduction in blood oxygen saturation. The rise in obstructive sleep apnea is due to the geriatric population, also due to the occurrence of more than one disease linked with apnea. It is likely to fuel the growth of the market. Furthermore, improved awareness for disease diagnosis, healthcare spending, and patient adherence are projected to fuel revenue growth. The discomfort is due to the size of the upper airway lumen progresses with aging, which can cause obstructive apnea. United Nations (UN), had projected in the year 2017, the global geriatric population was likely to be about 962.0 million, and it is estimated to grow by more than double by 2050.
Advancement in the sleep apnea devices market is due to the large pool of undiagnosed sleep apnea, appropriate reimbursement scenario, and the growth in usage of oral appliances are also some of the significant factors which are estimated for the enhancement of the market in the forecast period. Obese patients are also likely to suffer from OSA as the total population in obesity likely to increase in the forecast period, and significant growth in the market of Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea devices is expected to boost the market in the coming years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2695
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
BMC Medical Co. Ltd; Fisher Paykel Healthcare Limited; Curative Medical Inc.; Cadwell Laboratories; ResMed; Invacare Corporation; Braebon Medical Corporation; ImThera Medical Inc.; Phillips Respironics, Nihon Kohden; and Compumedics Limited
Market Segmentation by Types:
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- PAP Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) Devices
- Oxygen Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Liquid Portable Oxygen
- Oral Appliances
- Adaptive Servo Ventilation (ASV) Devices
- Masks and Accessories
- Nasal Devices
- Chin Straps
End Use Outlook (revenue in million USD 2016-2026)
- Sleep Laboratories
- Home Care /Individuals
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2695
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report
- The National Healthy Sleep Awareness Project reported that obstructive sleep apnea targets more than 25 million people in the United States and is a chronic disease that adversely affects the health of many The demand for diagnosis and better treatment has observed a rapid increase during the previous few years and generated exponential growth in the occurrence of sleep apnea, rising responsiveness, availability of reimbursement, and increasing patient adherence.
- Europe has projected significant growth in the market share of 32.1% in the year 2018 due to the large burden of patients with obstructive sleep apnea development of new technology for diagnosis and treatment; it is expected to fuel the market in the forecast period.
- The use of telemedicine had also boosted the therapeutic obstructive sleep apnea market as it has a significant role in better management of OSA. Advancements are done in devices that are capable of better signal acquisition, and analysis is predicted to improve obstructive sleep apnea diagnosis for better treatment. Smartphones are built-in with sensors that offer satisfactory comfort and also is possible with home sleep monitoring. Continuous positive airway pressure titration is performed with wireless devices, and a remote is used for better monitoring.
- Manufacturers are taking initiatives to reduce the noise from CPAP devices. Fisher Paykel’s Brevida nasal pillow mask unites in reducing noise and air draft. Technologies like ResMed nasal pillows, the AirFit P10, contains a mesh vent that reduces sound. However, nasal redness and burning are experienced by nasal pillow users. So the engineers have also created the AirPillow seal on the nasal pillows mask of Brevida. The seal expands to so that pillow of air to cushion the nose gently.
- Oxygen Devices have held significant growth in the market share owing to the patient pool with respiratory problems, and obstructive sleep apnea
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2695
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Ewing Sarcoma Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ewing-sarcoma-market-insights-on-current-and-future-trends-growth-forecast-2030/
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-market-growth-rate-business-overview-and-application-forecast-to-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370