The Global Affective Computing Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to growing demand for telemedicine and increasing need to remotely assess patient’s health. Remote monitoring of patients is a primary application of telemedicine. Use of affective competing through smart devices such as smart wearables in telemedicine enables a more cost-effective and rapid means of assessing current state and need for medication for a patient at a distance.
Have a look on Free Demo Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/623
Top Companies Affective Computing Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Affectiva, Google LLC, Elliptic Laboratories A/S, Apple Inc., Cognitec Systems GmbH, Sony Depthsensing Solutions, International Business Machine Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., and Cipia Vision Ltd.
Key Highlights of Report
- In January 2021, Uniphore made an announcement about the acquisition of Emotion Research Lab, which is a firm engaged in video Artificial Intelligence and affective computing. Emotion Research Lab deploys Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to detect real-time engagement and emotion levels through video interactions.
- Speech recognition software helps in analyzing speech features like intonation, vocal pitch, and tone, along with the words that denote a particular sentiment or emotional state. Speech recognition software is particularly beneficial in call centers to detect a caller’s angry voice tone, and transfer such calls to a human operator instead of making the caller interact with an automated system, which might increase their frustration level.
- Contactless affective computing technology deploys radio waves to identify a person’s feelings and recognize one emotional states, including sadness, pleasure, anger, and joy. Contactless affective computing technology uses rebounding radio waves to measure an individuals’ heart rate and breathing pattern without even establishing any contact with their body.
Browse the complete Global Affective Computing Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/affective-computing-market
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Affective Computing market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Affective Computing market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Affective Computing market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Affective Computing market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/623
Emergen Research has segmented the global affective computing market on the basis of offering, technology, industry vertical, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Storage Devices
- Speech Recognition
- Facial Feature Extraction
- Gesture Recognition
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the RD sector.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/623
Take a Look at our other Reports:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights