Melting Aluminium Filter effectively removes solid inclusions in molten metal, so that aluminum alloy can be smoothly forged, aluminum foil manufacturing, extrusion processing and other processes to obtain perfect aluminum products.
The smelting of aluminum alloy is the first step of the aluminum alloy processing process, and it is also a crucial link. Reflected in the alloying, purification and refinement processing technology of the smelting process. The removal of non-metallic inclusions in the aluminum alloy melt, the use of furnace flux treatment, and the technology of ceramic foam filters outside the furnace have long become an important method for the purification of molten aluminum.
Melting Aluminium ceramic foam filter plate is a special ceramic product with a three-dimensional network structure that uses polyurethane foam as the precursor, impregnated with refractory slurry molding process, and sintered at high temperature.
Precautions for choosing high-efficiency ceramic foam filter plates
1. With a large amount of impurities, the quality of the casting products is average. A ceramic foam filter plate with a larger mesh can be selected, and a glass cloth coarse filter is added in front of the filter plate. At this time, it is important to filter the semi-continuous casting with glass cloth first. It can intercept the slag that is scoured when the eye is opened and the slag washed down by the launder to prevent clogging of the filter plate.
2. The quality requirements of the casting products are high, and the new type of ceramic foam filters with small hole mesh, that is, large mesh number, is selected.
3. The selection of ceramic foam filters plate specifications is determined by the flow rate and total throughput of the melt.
4. The color is pure and free of impurities, indicating that the material is uniform; the hands are not sticky, indicating that the surface is not sprayed with adhesive and will not cause secondary pollution.
5. When choosing filtration, carefully evaluate the effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of its foam. You can observe the uniform state of the mesh on the surface of the filter plate, and then open it to observe the uniform state of the mesh on the section. If possible, the porosity can be calculated by the drainage method. The three-dimensional mesh is homogeneous and the porosity is relatively large. It is an excellent ceramic filter plate.